No Risk Pricing
There is no risk. You do not pay our service fee until you have approved an itinerary and the currently available award seats of that itinerary have been ticketed!
We offer the following services:
1. LOCATING & BOOKING AWARD TICKETS
Except where a different fee has been quoted by us, our fee for this service shall be as follows*:
• Round Trip Business Class Award: $375 for each round-trip award ticket where the majority of the distance of the trip is in Business (or lesser) Class. There is an additional charge of $100 if just one passenger.
• Round Trip First Class Award: An additional $100 above the Round Trip Business Class Award fee for each round-trip award ticket where the majority of the distance of the trip is in First Class.
• Round Trip Mix of First & Business Class Award: An additional $50 above the Round Trip Business Class Award fee for each round-trip award ticket where the majority of the distance of one direction is in Business (or economy) Class and the majority of the distance the other direction is in First Class.
• One Way Award: $300 for each one-way Business (or lesser) Class award ticket and $400 for each one-way First Class award ticket. Where a different round trip fee has been quoted by us, the fee for just one way will be 75% of the quoted fee.
For this fee, we will do the following:
• Assess the best award travel options based upon the type and amount of miles that you have.
• Locate and send you the itinerary options that best fit your travel specifications, and assist you in evaluating the pros and cons of each.
• Assist you in the booking of your award tickets once you have approved an itinerary. We will also assist you with the purchase of any additional miles if you are short, as well as the transfer of miles from your credit card account to the frequent flyer program you will be using.
• Most importantly, even after we book an initial award itinerary for you, we will continue to search literally daily (until the day you depart) for all ways to improve upon this itinerary.
• Finally, we are available by telephone 24/7/365 so that if there are ever any problems with your award tickets – no matter where you might be in the world – we will be available to immediately assist you with this.
Basically – we will do whatever it takes to have you flying in total luxury and style!
2. MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR AWARD ITINERARY
If, after we have assisted you in booking an award itinerary, you request that we further assist you in making a change or addition to that itinerary, our service fee shall be as follows: (i) 25% of the initially charged service fee for any addition or change made on a minor flight segments in one direction, (ii) 50% of the service fee initially charged for any addition or change made to a major flight segment in one direction, or (iii) may be up to double the foregoing where the change is made within 48 hours of the flight departure.
The reason that we charge to make changes is because doing so essentially requires us to duplicate much if not all of the search and booking process all over again – including monitoring award seat availability, assisting you in searching for new award seat options, discussing the pros and cons of each option with you, and contacting the frequent flyer program to arrange the re-booking of the airline award tickets (which often takes significant time and which requires us to be available 24/7 to do so) – all of which is a very time consuming process.
3. ASSISTING YOU IN BOOKING REGULAR REVENUE TICKETS
If you request our assistance in purchasing regular revenue (not award) tickets that you may need in connection with your airline award itinerary, our fee is $40 for each revenue ticket booked.
The bottom line is that we will do whatever it takes to locate and book the best possible award itinerary for you, using the lowest number of miles and the least amount of taxes – an itinerary that will save thousands to tens of thousands of dollars, and allow you to enjoy the incredible luxury, style and value of First and Business Class!
REMEMBER BEST OF ALL – There is no risk. You do not pay this service fee until you have approved an itinerary and the currently available award seats of that itinerary have been ticketed.
4. REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Once we have substantially completed the booking of your award itinerary our booking fee fee is non-refundable regardless of the reason you decide to cancel. If we have substantially completed the booking of only one way of your proposed round trip award itinerary and you advise us within 20 days of the initial date that the one way booking was made that you only want a 1 way itinerary then you will be entitled to a refund of 25% of the booking fee paid. Thereafter no refund of our booking fee shall be owed. If you decide to cancel a partially completed award booking for any reason other than because we were unable to book a satisfactory round trip itinerary for you then there is no refund of our booking fee. If you decide to cancel a partial award booking because we have been unable to satisfactorily book a round trip itinerary for you then in order to obtain a 100% refund there must be less than 120 days remaining before the first proposed flight date of your trip. If you request that we provide the service of actually cancelling your award tickets, or any portion thereof, our fee for doing so will be $50 for each award ticket that we cancel.
*Additional fees of up to 50% of the applicable fees set forth above may apply where: (1) you are traveling on two or more major flight segments in each direction, (2) you are using two or more frequent flyer programs to book your award tickets, (3) you are flying to more than three destinations, (4) there are more than four passengers flying on the same award itinerary, (5) the award itinerary must include one or more specific flights and/or must match an already booked itinerary, (6) only a portion of your award itinerary has been booked and more than 90 days elapses before we are able to book the remaining segment(s), (7) the particular destination you are traveling to or from is remote or otherwise difficult to get to or from, (8) you need to travel in a very narrow date or time window, (9) your request for our service is made less than 72 hours before your initial departure date, (10) you are using miles or points that are particularly difficult to use for award travel, and/or (11) any other relevant factor that may significantly burden the award booking process – which we will advise you of in advance.