No Risk Pricing
There is no risk. You do not pay our service fee until you have approved an itinerary and your award seats have been ticketed!
We offer the following services:
1. LOCATING & BOOKING AWARD TICKETS
Except where a different fee has been quoted by us, our fee for this service shall be as follows*:
• Round Trip Business Class Award: $375 for each round-trip award ticket booked where the majority of the distance of the trip is flown in Business (or lesser) Class. There is a minimum charge of $475 for just one passenger.
• Round Trip First Class Award: An additional $100 above the Round Trip Business Class Award fee for each round-trip award ticket booked where the majority of the distance of the trip is flown in First Class.
• Round Trip Mix of First & Business Class Award: An additional $50 above the Round Trip Business Class Award fee for each round-tripaward ticket booked where the majority of the distance of one direction is flown in Business (or economy) Class and the majority of the distance the other direction is flown in First Class.
• One Way Award: $300 for each one-way Business (or lesser) Class award ticket and $400 for each one-way First Class award ticket. There is a minimum charge of $400 for just one passenger.
For this fee, we will do the following:
• Assess the best award travel options based upon the type and amount of miles that you have.
• Locate and send you the itinerary options that best fit your travel specifications, and assist you in evaluating the pros and cons of each.
• Assist you in the booking of your award tickets once you have approved an itinerary. We will also assist you with the purchase of any additional miles if you are short, as well as the transfer of miles from your credit card account to the frequent flyer program you will be using.
Basically – we will do whatever it takes to have you flying in total luxury and style!
2. MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR AWARD ITINERARY
If, after we have assisted you in booking an award itinerary, you request that we further assist you in making a change or addition to that itinerary, our service fee shall be as follows: (i) 25% of the initially charged service fee for any addition or change made on a minor flight segments in one direction, (ii) 50% of the service fee initially charged for any addition or change made to a major flight segment in one direction, or (iii) may be up to double the foregoing where the change is made within 48 hours of the flight departure.
The reason that we charge to make changes is because doing so essentially requires us to duplicate much if not all of the search process all over again – including monitoring award seat availability, assisting you in searching for new award seat options, discussing the pros and cons of each option with you, and contacting (and sitting on hold for long periods of time) the frequent flyer program to arrange the re-booking of the airline award tickets – all of which is a very time consuming process, and is made significantly more time consuming where we are on red alert the last few days before your flight departs manually checking every few hours for the availability of the changes you are seeking.
3. ASSISTING YOU IN CANCELING YOUR AWARD TICKETS
If you need to cancel your award tickets for any reason and request our assistance in doing so – including arranging, where applicable, to have your miles transferred back into your frequent flyer program, and the reimbursement to your credit card of the taxes and surcharges charged by the frequent flyer program – our fee is $50 for each itinerary we assist you in canceling.
4. ASSISTING YOU IN BOOKING REGULAR REVENUE TICKETS
If you request our assistance in purchasing regular revenue (not award) tickets that you may need in connection with your airline award itinerary, out fee is $40 for each revenue ticket booked.
The bottom line is that we will do whatever it takes to locate and book the best possible award itinerary for you, using the lowest number of miles and the least amount of taxes – an itinerary that will save thousands to tens of thousands of dollars, and allow you to enjoy the incredible luxury, style and value of First and Business Class!
REMEMBER BEST OF ALL – There is no risk. You do not pay this service fee until you have approved an itinerary and your award seats have been ticketed.
*Additional fees of up to 50% of the applicable fees set forth above may apply where: (1) you are traveling on two or more major flight segments in each direction, (2) you are using two or more frequent flyer programs to book your award tickets, (3) you are flying to more than three destinations, (4) there are more than four passengers flying on the same award itinerary, (5) the award itinerary must include one or more specific flights and/or must match an already booked itinerary, (6) only a portion of your award itinerary has been booked and more than 45 days elapses before we are able to book the remaining segment(s), (7) the particular destination you are traveling to or from is remote or otherwise difficult to get to or from, (8) you need to travel in a very narrow date or time window, (9) your request for our service is made less than 72 hours before your initial departure date, (10) you are using miles or points that are particularly difficult to use for award travel, and/or (11) any other relevant factor that may significantly burden the award booking process – which we will advise you of in advance.