2. BookMyAward shall not be responsible in any manner for anything that may interfere with your use of your award tickets, including, without limitation, inclement weather, airline delays, missed flights, cancelled flights or lost luggage. You must directly contact the airline on which you are flying and/or the frequent flyer program through which your award tickets were issued to address all such issues.
3. BookMyAward service fees are those set forth on its No Risk Pricing Policy. If you request that we perform any of the services set forth therein you hereby authorize us to charge the credit card you have provided the amount of those fees, as well as any fees charged by the airline and/or frequent flyer program in connection with such services. BookMyAward’s service fees are not refundable once your award seats have been ticketed.
4. 4. The availability of any award seat(s) you that BookMyAward has identified as available cannot be ticketed until all of the following have occurred:
- You have provided BookMyAward with (i) your approval of a proposed award itinerary, (ii) all requested passenger information, and (iii) all requested payment information and payment authorization.
- the required number of frequent flyer miles is available in your frequent flyer account(s), and
- BookMyAward has actually completed the ticketing of all of the approved award seats.
6. BookMyAward will use the credit card information and authorization provided by you for the payment of the following: (a) BookMyAward’s service fees in connection with its assistance in booking your award seats - at the rates therefore as set forth on our No Risk Pricing Policy, (b) the fees, taxes and/or surcharges charged by the frequent flyer program and/or airline in connection with the issuance of your award tickets, including any purchase or transfer of points or miles between your accounts, (c) BookMyAward’s service fees in connection with your request that it assist you in making changes, additions or modifications your award tickets - at the rates therefore as set forth on our No Risk Pricing Policy, and (d) any additional fees, taxes and/or surcharges charged by the frequent flyer program and/or airline in connection with any changes, additions or modifications you have requested we assist you in making to your award tickets. You hereby authorize BookMyAward to act in your place and on your behalf in connection with assisting you in booking award tickets (or any requested changes, additions or modifications thereto), including, but not limited to, in connection with the interactions and transactions with credit card companies, frequent flyer programs and/or airlines.
7. BookMyAward will provide you with an estimate of the total of fees, taxes and/or surcharges that the credit card companies, frequent flyer programs and/or the airlines will charge you in connection with the booking of award tickets. The amounts provided by us are estimates only. The actual amount of fees, taxes and/or surcharges that the credit card companies, frequent flyer programs and/or the airlines will charge are subject to many variable factors and will not be known until the time that your award tickets are actually booked. You agree to be responsible for the actual amount of these fees, taxes and/or surcharges so long as they do not exceed twenty-five percent (25%) of the estimated amount for such that we have estimated in writing.
8. Immediately, within twenty-four (24) hours after the delivery to you of an email from us confirming that your award tickets have been issued, you agree to do all of the following:
- Confirm the receipt of an e-confirmation email from the frequent flyer program that issued your award tickets, which e-confirmation email will have either been forwarded to you by BookMyAward, or sent directly to you by the frequent flyer program.
- Confirm that said e-confirmation email accurately reflects the travel itinerary that you agreed to.
- Confirm that said e-confirmation email accurately reflects the personal and contact information for each passenger, including, without limitation, that the dates of birth and the first, middle and last names and of each passenger match exactly those names listed on each passenger’s passport.
- Immediately notify BookMyAward via email of any problems in connection with Paragraphs a, b or c above.
Failure to comply with any of the above could interfere with or preclude you from redeeming your award tickets.9. All of the information and/or data provided by BookMyAward is provided on an "as is" basis. While the information is believed to be accurate, nothing retrieved by BookMyAward should be the sole basis for making any travel related decisions. BookMyAward is a facilitator (and not an original source) of content supplied by third parties. None of the information retrieved by BookMyAward is guaranteed to be accurate, complete, useful or timely. While every effort is made to access information of the highest integrity, BookMyAward does not warrant or guarantee accuracy, completeness, usefulness or timeliness of information. You must confirm the details, terms and conditions of your travel directly with each of the specific frequent flyer programs and airline carriers that are you are traveling with.
10. You expressly agree that use of BookMyAward is at the user's sole risk. Neither BookMyAward, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors, warrant that BookMyAward will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of BookMyAward, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through BookMyAward. BookMyAward is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
11. These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. If you continue to use BookMyAward, your continued use constitutes acceptance of the changes as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, you agree to discontinue your use of BookMyAward. BookMyAward reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. BookMyAward will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance.